Genealogy Do-Over


Last month at geneabloggers.com, Thomas MacEntee announced he was doing a Genealogy Do-Over, and started a website, Facebook group and Pinterest board for others to join in with him.

This is very timely for me, since I lost some of my data recently in a computer crash. So in some ways I have to start over anyway.

This group of genealogists, and the weekly topics to improve your research, should help me not only get my information back, but document it properly, cite sources, and just be a better genealogist all around.

Can't wait to get started. One of my genealogy related goals this year is to cite sources and document my research better (in part recording things on this blog). My other big goal is to make a photobook for my mom like the one for my dad (which requires doing more research of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment